The Energy Policy and Development Centre (KEPA) that functions in the framework of the procedures of the Special Account of Research and Grants (SARG) is interested to cooperate with persons in proposal preparation and submission for projects funded by the EU and other international organizations.
KEPA has a long tradition of extroversial activity and cooperation with institutions and countries of EU, BSEC and Central Asia.
KEPA is the United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI) Hub for the 7th Sustainable Development Goal (SDG7) and is responsible for co-ordinating the Green Energy Network of the Black Sea Economic Co-operation Organization (BSEC).
Interested persons are required to have postgraduate studies in Climate Change, Clean Energy, Economy, Excellent knowledge of English language, and at least be able to handle common communication software.
Experience from participating in relevant programs for funding is desirable.
Their fees depend on the approval of the submitted proposals for which they worked. Payments will take place in the framework of the SARG procedures.
Indicatively, the following HORIZON 2020 open calls for which proposals may be submitted are:
- Mainstreaming energy efficiency finance (LC-SC3-EE-1—2018-2019-2020/Deadline: 3 Sept. 2019)
- Socio-economic research conceptualizing and modelling energy efficiency and energy demand (LC-SC3-EE-14-2018-2019-2020/Deadline: 3 Sept. 2019)
- The role of consumers in changing the market through informed decision and collective actions (LC-SC3-EC-1-2018-2019-2020/Deadline: 3 Sept. 2019)
- Mitigating household energy poverty (LC-SC3-EC-2-2018-2019-2020/ Deadline: 3 Sept.2019)
- Supporting public authorities to implement the Energy Union (LC-SC3-EE-16-2018-2019-2020/ Deadline: 3 Sept. 2019)
Interested persons should submit their CVs to KEPA (epgsec@kepa. uoa. gr).